Assistant GM Store Manager - Premium Retail
|Job Title:||Assistant GM Store Manager - Premium Retail|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Kathleen McGrath|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2018 15:26|
Experienced business leader for dynamic global company in Premium Retail.
As the Assistant GM / Store Manager, Sydney CBD, you will report into the General Manager and indirectly to the greater Senior Leadership Team.
You will be responsible for retail revenue outcomes for Sydney, customer retention and engagement programs and implementation of strategic plans to drive store productivity.
- Medium to large format "Flagship Store" located in Sydney CBD
- Manage 4 direct reports at Category/Department level and a greater team of 70 staff
- Execute marketing and merchandising strategies, drive local promotional calendar
- Contribute to sales forecasting and lead continuous improvement across store teams
- Build strong supplier partnership relationships and demonstrate true people leadership
Skills and Experience
Multi-Department Retail Management experience in Premium Retail, Department Store or Beverages and demonstrated leadership success of teams greater than 50 people will be highly regarded.
Other key skills requirements include:
- Strong customer service focus, engagement ethos, be an advocate for process
- Commercially astute with competitive awareness, ability to identify growth opportunities
- Business planning skills, forecasting, data analysis and translation into measurable KPIs
- Degree qualification in Management, Business or equivalent preferred
- Flexibility to work one day per weekend, scheduled bi-monthly
- International travel for management meetings may be required as/when scheduled
A rare opportunity to join a highly reputable global business offering a challenging and rewarding career with a culture of professionalism and long-term career pathways.
Up to $120,000 per annum + super + bonus opportunity as % of salary, based on sales results.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via link with your WORD doc CV.
To know more please call Kathleen McGrath at Trak Recruiting on 02 9023 1005 quoting TR 8461 for a confidential conversation.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's