|Job Title:||Assistant Manager|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$50000 - AU$60000 per annum + super + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Tom Shapland|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 12:13|
- Supportive team culture
- Detailed training program
- Work-life balance and competitive bonus structure
This successful Big Box retailer is looking to bring an Assistant Manager on-board with the determination to develop their careers. This is a hands-on role where you will be expected to lead by example. Everyday will have fresh challenges as you strive to streamline processes and coach the team on best practise. You will be supported through a continuous training and development program.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Controlling costs/shrinkage
- Management of rosters; costed to achieve budgets for the store
- Staff training and development
- High merchandising standards
- Use initiative to control, manage and continually improve the quality and efficiency of work
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven leadership experience within a mid-size to large format business in general merchandise or FMCG
- Organised and ability to multi-task
- Process driven and focused
- A strong work ethic and "Make it Happen" attitude.
- Energetic and physically fit to meet the hands-on demand of responsibilities
Company Culture and Benefits
This business heavily invests in their training and development program. They have a supportive team culture which encourages opportunities for progression. For your hard work you'll be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous bonus structure and great work-life balance.
How to Apply
If you think you'd be successful in this role, please apply using the appropriate link or alternatively call Tom Shapland at Trak Recruiting on 03 9823 5804 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's