|Job Title:||Assistant Manager|
|Location:||Moore Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$55000.00 per annum + super and fantastic commission!|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Turner|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2019 17:23|
Opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager in Moore Park!
Our client is renown for home and office goods! An Australian retailer that prides themselves on delivering high quality products along with friendly service!
As an Assistant Manager, you will ensure the smooth operation of the store, you will be responsible for driving your team to reach sales targets, creating a fun and positive atmosphere for both your team and customers.
- Reporting to the General Manager
- Managing, motivating and leading the team to achieve KPI's and sales targets
- Handling and organising high volumes of stock
- Conducting staff training and coaching to drive KPI performance
- Maintaining visual merchandising and store presentation to company standards
- Being a strong brand ambassador with a superb sales skills
What's in it for you?!
- A competitive base salary of up to $55,000 plus super
- Generous result based incentive programs
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Be part of a relaxed and professional fun company culture
- MUST have a manual driving licence
- Strong sales with proven ability to exceed set budgets & KPI's
- Management experience is preferably but not essential
- Experience managing high volumes of stock
- Effective time management with excellent people and customer service skills
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply using the appropriate link or call Sophie Turner at Trak Recruiting on 02 9023 1007 for a confidential conversation.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's