|Job Title:||Assistant Manager|
|Location:||Southern Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$90000 per annum + Super + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Brittany Magson|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2018 09:26|
Assistant - Store Manager
- Competitive Salary + Super + Bonus scheme
- Career Growth & Progression within a Global Brand!
- Outstanding Training Scheme!
Our client is the common brand of two Western European discount supermarket chains with over 10,000 stores in 20 countries .The stores stock a variety of items at discount prices, specialising in staple items, such as food, beverages, toilet paper, sanitary articles, and other inexpensive household items.
We are seeking a fabulous Assistant Store Manager for our stores in the Illawarra District.
The right candidate will be responsible for:
- Proven experience in Performance Management
- Training and Development of Team
- Driving sales targets/KPI's within stores.
- Operationally savvy
- Large Format & Fast Pace Environment
- "Lead from the Front" Attitude.
What we need you to have:
- Minimum 2-3 year's experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated skill in performance management, training and development.
- Operational savvy, proven sales results and hitting KPI targets.
- High-level communication skills.
- A passion for retail and fast pace environments.
- Exceptional time management and a focus on store sales performance.
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive Base + Super + Bonus scheme
- Career Growth & Progression within a GLOBAL GIANT
- FUN Company Cultural
- Outstanding training program!
Our brand supports all levels of management in creating an Energetic, Fun and High performing environment. We want our team to feel confident, successful, appreciated and enjoy coming to work every day. Providing Training, Performance management & Development plans for each team member to succeed and progress within our business.
Are you an experienced Manager who enjoys a FAST PACE environment? Apply now!! To be a part of a leading, fast paced retailer and grow your career with a Globally recognised brand!
Please feel free to call Brittany Magson on 0414 161 779, if you have further questions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's