Assistant Manager - Furniture Showroom
|Job Title:||Assistant Manager - Furniture Showroom|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$50000 - AU$60000.00 per annum + super, great commission and discounts|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Turner|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2018 15:39|
Our client is experiencing a rapid growth and expansion and are seeking an Assistant Manager for their Central Sydney Showroom.
This fresh and fabulous Australian furniture and homeware brand are known for their creative and bold designed high-quality products.
The successful candidate must have a huge passion for the furniture and homeware industry and showcase creative and imaginative ideas.
- Managing, training motivating the team to achieve KPI's and sales targets
- Providing an exceptional customer experience
- Staff rosters aligned to peak trading times
- Use creativity skills with visual merchandising
- Building long lasting relationships with clients
- Brand knowledge and industry awareness
- Retail management experience, furniture/homewares would be advantageous
- Proven ability to exceed set budgets & KPI's
- Effective time management with excellent people management skills
- Customer service and team focused
- Passion for visual merchandising with a sharp eye for store presentation
- A love for the furniture/homeware industry
- A competitive package
- Generous commission structure
- Amazing discounts and benefits
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to be part of a progressive, energetic and fun company culture
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply using the appropriate link or call Sophie Turner at Trak Recruiting on 02 9023 1007 for a confidential conversation.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's