Assistant Manager - Pitt St - Menswear
|Job Title:||Assistant Manager - Pitt St - Menswear|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Super + Bonus + Commission|
|Contact Name:||Brittany Magson|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2018 12:21|
- Ability to engage, motivate and inspire a specialist sales team
- Maintain the highest standards of visual merchandising and process compliance
- Strong retail sales skills, apparel background, be a true relationship manager
National leader in Contemporary Menswear retail, proudly delivering exceptional service and product to Australian customers for over 25 years, offering a timeless style to compliment any occasion.
Inspiring and passionate Assistant Manager for Pitt St flagship location. Motivate a specialist sales team, train and develop them into future leaders and drive growth through LAM.
Operational acumen and a strong 'lead from the floor' quality will ensure process compliance and the highest of standards.
Previous experience as an Assistant Manager preferably with some exposure to suiting or textiles.
You will be a strong sales performer and be customer service focused with a sharp eye for store presentation and the ability to build strong professional relationships.
- Proven track record of KPI management
- Ability to lead, develop, and mentor team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A positive and outstanding attitude, passion, and integrity
How to Apply
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply using the link with your WORD doc CV.
If you'd like to know more, please call Kathleen McGrath at Trak Recruiting on 02 9023 1005 quoting TSHR 8107 for a confidential conversation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's