|Job Title:||Assistant Manager|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$50000 - AU$60000.00 per annum + super + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Tom Shapland|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2018 13:35|
- Supportive team culture
- Detailed training program
- Work-life balance and competitive bonus structure
This successful Big Box retailer is looking to bring an Assistant Manager on-board with the desire, passion and determination to develop their careers. This is a hands-on role where you will be expected to lead by example. Everyday, will have fresh challenges as you strive to streamline processes and coach the team on best practise. You will be supported through a in-depth training program.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Achieving sales budgets
- Controlling costs/shrinkage
- Warehouse functions - receiving stock and unloading of stock
- Management of rosters; costed to achieve budgets for the store
- Staff training and development
- Maintain bets practise policy and procedures
- High merchandising standards
- Use initiative to control, manage and continually improve the quality and efficiency of work
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven leadership experience within a mid-size to larger format business in general merchandise or FMCG
- Strong Multi-tasking skills
- Process driven and focused
- Ability to lead, influence and develop teams through a motivated and passionate attitude
- A strong work ethic and "Make it Happen" attitude.
- Energetic and physically fit to meet the hands-on demand of responsibilities
Company Culture and Benefits
This business heavily invests in their training and development program. They have a supportive team culture which encourages opportunities for progression. For your hard work you'll be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous bonus structure and great work-life balance.
How to Apply
If you're ready for a bit of a change, please apply using the appropriate link, or alternatively call Tom Shapland at Trak Recruiting on 03 9823 5804 for a confidential discussion.