Assistant Store Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Store Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Meikle|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2020 09:00|
FULL-TIME SENIOR SALES MANAGER/ ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
- Full-time position (will include one weekend day)
- Assist the Store Manager in running the store
- Based in Moorabbin
Our client is an expanding business, opening more locations across Victoria over the next 18 months. Based on their growth career progression is an option for the successful candidate. A family feel culture with the opportunity to have a bigger impact on the business by implementing your ideas, this business loves an entrepreneur mindset.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Preferably have a good understanding of the Outdoor Furniture market or furniture sales experience.
- Highly motivated and results-driven with outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Ability to service customers while managing other work tasks
- Manage all QC issues
- Resolve any customer issues in a timely manner
- Handle all interstate and inter-store transfers
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment during peak season
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy working in a relaxed team environment
- Lifting of furniture is required
To apply or learn more about this opportunity email Rachel Meikle firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's