Assistant Store Manager Needed For Premium Fashion Brand
|Job Title:||Assistant Store Manager Needed For Premium Fashion Brand|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$50000 - AU$55000 per annum + super + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Semb|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2018 16:35|
Assistant Store Manager Needed - Melbourne CBD
- Results driven people leader needed for premium fashion brand!
- Great benefits, training and career opportunities provided!
- Help drive sales with established brand and loyal customer base!
My client is a well-known apparel brand, with a reputation for delivering high-quality products, ranging from their signature tailored garments to intricate, sharp suiting. They're currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Assistant Manager to help push their high performing Emporium store. A passionate and energetic approach to delivering sales, service, and team development will see you secure this great role.
- Responsible for store performance and KPI's
- Have a passion for high performance and commercial drive
- Demonstrate and contribute to a customer-first experience for all clients
- Coach and mentor team on product knowledge and improved customer engagement
The successful candidate should possess/be:
- Proven track record of high sales and retail metrics
- A love and passion for premium fashion retail
- Ability to develop and mentor team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary package ($50-55k + super + commission)
- Autonomous role with empowering accountability
- Align your career with an established and outstanding company
- Ongoing training, support and professional development
To apply, please use the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Semb on 0450 221 655 quoting reference #8390.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's