Assistant Store Manager | Premium Fashion Brand | Chadstone
|Job Title:||Assistant Store Manager | Premium Fashion Brand | Chadstone|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$50000 - AU$55000 per annum + super + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Tom Shapland|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2018 17:02|
Assistant Store Manager - Multiple Locations Needed
- High performing retail manager? Help take this store and team to the next level!
- Looking to work with a premium brand? Already have established and loyal customer base!
- Ready to take on the next career step? Training and development available!
My client is a well-known apparel brand, with a reputation for delivering high-quality products, ranging from their signature tailored garments to intricate, sharp suiting. They're currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Assistant Manager to help push their high performing Chadstone store. A passionate and energetic approach to delivering sales, service, and team development will see you secure this great role.
- Provide leadership and coaching to help develop team
- Support staff to achieve KPI's and deliver customer service
- Ensure all the company core values are continually embraced
- Visual Merchandising standards are adhered to company standards
- Stock control and inventory management is completed
- Assist with recruitment and staff performance management
The successful candidate should possess/be:
- Previous experience within retail management
- Proven track record of high sales and retail metrics
- A love and passion for premium fashion retail
- Ability to develop and mentor for performance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive and outstanding attitude, passion, and integrity
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary package ($50-55k + super + commission)
- Autonomous role with empowering accountability
- Align your career with an established and outstanding company
- Ongoing training, support and professional development
To apply, please use the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Semb on 0450 221 655 quoting reference #8357.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's