Store Manager - Luxury Fashion Accessories
|Job Title:||Store Manager - Luxury Fashion Accessories|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$50000 - AU$60000 per annum + super + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Semb|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 15:42|
Boutique Store Manager
- Store Manager with Career Progression Plan
- Fantastic Training + Development Tools & Resources
- Achievable Monthly Cash Bonus Structure
Our client is renowned for their beautiful handbags, wallets, accessories, and jewellery. This role is responsible for running their STUNNING boutique in Doncaster Shopping Centre. This person must be able to work autonomously, while also leading a team to hit targets and deliver on the customer experience. There are great career progression opportunities readily available for this role!
- Lead & coach team with hands-on training and development
- Drive store KPI's and manage & deliver financial results
- Ensure visual merchandising standards are set to company guidelines
- Build and develop positive relationships with customers/clients
- Retail experience in a management position, preferably within fashion
- Proven ability to exceed set budgets & KPI's
- A positive and engaging personality with the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Effective time management with excellent people management skills
- Customer service focused with a sharp eye for store presentation
What's in it for you?
- A competitive base salary + bonus structure
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Amazing discounts and benefits
- Interstate travel for leadership conferences
To apply, please use the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Semb on 0450 221 655 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #8578.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's