Brand & Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Brand & Business Development Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$100000.00 - AU$110000.00 per annum + super + great benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 09:53|
- Work for a multi-brand fashion business
- Drive brand growth and positioning in the market
- Ideal for someone from a fashion background with fantastic B2B sales skills
About the role
We're recruiting for a multi-brand fashion business that's going through a major growth phase.
To aid in their domestic growth, the team are seeking a new Brand & Business Development Manager. This person will take over an existing portfolio of fashion and retail accounts but will also be tasked with growing and developing several brands through the opening of new doors.
You'll report to the GM and work closely with the wider sales and marketing team. You'll take over a portfolio of existing accounts whilst helping to develop new tenders for the business.
A typical week will include developing sales strategies for each of your brands, partnering with Marketing on brand plans, and leveraging your relationship-building skills to drive new revenue.
To succeed in this role, you'll need prior experience of managing retail accounts and conducting business development. You'll also need a thorough knowledge of the industry, including experience of selling into similar accounts.
In return, you'll get to work for a growing business that's Australian-owned and globally successful. You'll also report to an experienced line manager who can offer ongoing training and development.
Salary circa $100k + super + benefits
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Account management - take over key fashion retail and online accounts, meeting regularly with Buyers to ensure that targets are met
- Business development - develop new accounts in line with brand positioning strategies
- Onboard new accounts to the business
- Use analytical skills to track sales performance against budget
- Partner with marketing to ensure brand plans are successfully executed
- Identify opportunities for improvements
- Relevant industry experience - fashion/accessories/footwear or similar
- Experience managing major retail accounts
- Experience of successfully developing new business
- In-depth knowledge of the Australian fashion and retail industries
- Excel user
- Full right to work in Australia - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to email@example.com
Direct line 02922 29754
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's