|Job Title:||Brand Manager|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$75000.00 - AU$90000.00 per annum + super and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2019 10:27|
- Manage two women's fashion brands.
- Drive brand growth through sales, marketing and product ranging.
- Alexandria location with parking on-site.
About the role
We're recruiting for a multi-brand fashion business that specialises in womenswear.
Having recently acquired another brand, the team are seeking a new Brand Manager to look after 2 of their labels, including a well-established brand and a recently acquired label. Both brands are targeted at a younger demographic.
This person will take over an existing portfolio of fashion and retail accounts but will also be tasked with growing and developing their brands through careful brand positioning and the opening of suitable new doors.
You'll report to the Owner and work extremely closely with the marketing and production teams, having a clear input on the ranging, design, and social media for your brands. This is a true end-to-end brand management position with tangible progression opportunities; you can grow your brands your own way and enjoy autonomy at work.
To succeed in this role, you'll need prior experience in a Wholesale Sales or Brand Management position. Applicants must have sold into domestic fashion and/or lifestyle boutiques.
In return, you'll get to work for a growing business with fantastic progression opportunities. You'll also enjoy a varied role where you can get involved in sales, brand positioning, marketing and product ranging.
Alexandria location. Parking on-site.
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Develop brand strategies for both of your brands.
- Manage the sell-in for your existing accounts.
- Develop relevant new accounts for both labels; open new doors.
- Partner with marketing to ensure a clear, consistent brand presence across social media.
- Partner with the Production team on designs and ranging.
- Schedule and run photoshoots.
- Relevant industry experience - women's fashion/accessories/footwear.
- Experience selling into domestic retailers and boutiques.
- Awareness of the Australian fashion market.
- Self-motivated and capable of working autonomously.
- Full right to work in Australia - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct line 0292229754
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's