|Job Title:||Brand Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Helen Shields|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2022 11:09|
The Brand Manager is responsible for the active promotion and growth of brand profitability, across all territories. They are responsible for championing all brand initiatives and delivering them successfully in the market, through formulation and delivery of brand strategies, marketing and promotional activities, and end-to-end seasonal management of the assortment.
The Brand Manager is also responsible for managing relationships and deliverables with customers, suppliers, license partners, internal stakeholders and third-party marketing resources as well as actively promoting the business activities internally and externally.
Range Development, Selection, & Management
- Evaluation of International Product Range
- Work with Head of Product and Planning on selection of domestic product range, taking into consideration major international fashion directions and local trends
- Work with Head of Product and Planning to set wholesale and retail price points in accordance with company profit margin requirements and brand positioning
- Development and delivery of go-to-market tools to budget and within seasonal time-frames
- Formulation and completion of Brand Sales & Marketing Presentations for presentation to internal and external stakeholders
- Order, ensure on-time delivery, and manage in-season, sufficient samples to satisfy needs for Sales and Marketing exercises, within budget
- Communication of seasonal product range and strategies to internal and external stakeholders. This takes place seasonally and is to be updated monthly
- Work with Planning and Sales team on exit strategies for discontinued lines at end of season
- Define brand positioning and distribution policy by communicating Brand information to Sales and Visual Merchandise teams
- Translation of international marketing strategies into local initiatives
- Implementation of advertising and promotional campaigns, with supporting media schedules, ensuring the brand marketing is aligned with overall brand campaign
- Planning, co-coordination, and monitoring of marketing/advertising campaigns, maximizing opportunities in those areas within a specified budget
- Provide information and marketing tools to support the performance of the brand within existing and new distribution channels
- Promoting editorial and product placement to achieve maximum exposure in magazines and other media
- Manage promotional giveaways of product to key internal and external stakeholders, in line with budget
- Regular reporting on implementation of strategies locally
- Maintain internal and external records of marketing activities and expenditure for budget maintenance
Supporting Materials Management
- Ensure display, point of sale material, collateral, and packaging are ordered and available.
- Liaise with the Sales and Planning teams to ensure supply is available to meet demand within the confines of the marketing budget.
- Liaise with suppliers on local point of sale needs
- Present Range selection seasonally to new and existing retail partners, as well as to all internal team members
- Responsible for managing the output of the Merchandising team, to satisfy seasonal roll out & other targeted marketing activity to support brand growth and customer success rates
- Responsible for range presentation / sell-in for major accounts across all brands
- Be the primary point of contact for the Buyer / Buying Manager of these key accounts
- Work with key stakeholders to promote sales opportunities in-season based on performance metrics and analysis of customer data
- Responsible for the communication of customer performance internally
- Coordination of seasonal training events with key accounts to ensure brand support at all levels of their business
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Helen Shields
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's