Brand Manager - Fashion
|Job Title:||Brand Manager - Fashion|
|Location:||Southern Sydney, Sydney, New S. Wales, Australia|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$130000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2019 11:31|
About the role
We're partnering with a multi-brand fashion business that supplies the likes of David Jones, Myer and The Iconic.
Having perfected their brand positioning in key doors throughout ANZ, they are looking to organically grow their business through existing accounts. The role will have a heavy focus on existing account management and growing market share with current contacts.
This will include bi-annual sell ins to several major accounts, conducting quarterly training with in-store staff, and driving in-store activations and trade marketing events.
What's on offer
- Chance to work for instantly recognisable, global brands.
- Opportunity to focus purely on major accounts.
- Varied role that offers the chance to get involved in marketing, product analysis and in-store execution.
- Leadership opportunity - manage up to 7 direct reports.
- Manage relationships with key accounts (includes department stores).
- Design and deliver brand strategies, including marketing activations.
- Analyse ongoing sales and use campaigns to drive performance.
- Direct management of 6 junior staff members across Sales and Merchandising.
- Wholesale sales experience within a related industry (accessories, apparel, jewellery etc.)
- Previous experience managing key accounts.
- Understanding of how to use promotions and in-store events to drive sales.
- Full right to work in Australia - must be a citizen, Permanent Resident or De Facto Visa holder.
Only applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's