|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Goumal|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2021 15:47|
Our Client is a Brand that is on the rise to be one of the most influential women's ready-to-wear brands in Australia. The brand incorporates the idea of "past and present" in many aspects, showcasing the brand's unique style.
You will assist in developing annual Marketing strategies in conjunction with the overall business strategy of the company. They are seeking an experienced and creative marketing manager to develop & implement the brand & communications strategy, in order to achieve business objectives and financial targets.
You will execute the marketing activity across local and international markets, including planning for the campaign shoots. Also, to manage day to day relationships with key partners including local and international PR, showroom and VIP agencies and responsible for the development of the internal Marketing team
- Managing all marketing activities and ensure they are in line with the Brand's vision
- Identifying new growth opportunities & innovation platforms for the business
- Developing and leading the strategic marketing plan
- Create all brand marketing tools and develop and manage an annual marketing plan.
- Managing a team and motivating this team of creatives to create new global campaign initiatives
- Managing the PR activity, marketing activations, and retailer partnerships
- Building and executing an annual marketing plan and budget, ensuring all projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Developing point of sale, VM and promotional materials to ensure consistent and on-brand visibility in the marketplace
- Analysing marketing response metrics to ensure the best value of marketing budget spent
- Development and implementation of the brand strategy, created in collaboration with
- Internal stakeholders.
This position requires an applicant with need skills in Marketing for retail as follows:
- Proven experience in Marketing and Communications and PR
- 5 + years marketing management experience in the fashion or PR agency preferable.
- Tertiary marketing degree in marketing
- Understanding of marketing strategy execution
- Extremely organised with experience of managing and executing a yearly calendar of marketing activity on time and on budget
- Strategic and creative thinker.
- Team management experience.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Goumal email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's