|Job Title:||Buyer's Assistant|
|Location:||Alexandria, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Elise Armitage|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2022 12:41|
Buyer's Assistant - Homewares & Furniture
Our client is an innovative homewares wholesaler looking to recruit a Buyer's Assistant with a passion for Homewares & Furniture! You will be passionate and eager to join a team with a drive to succeed. They are seeking a candidate who is customer focussed, dynamic and able to communicate with all levels of stakeholder. The successful candidate will be conscientious, a great attention to detail is essential in this role!
- Support Senior Buyer with the End-to-End management of processes for all ranges, to help facilitate and meet agreed timelines and launch dates.
- Liaise with respective suppliers on all core requirements, product details, samples, pricing issues.
- Sample management - tracking and receiving samples.
- Manage and follow up with suppliers to ensure they are meeting production timeline targets in line with our expected shipping ETD's.
- Engage with relevant business stakeholders to co-ordinate the flow of product and information.
- Administration support such as compiling factory quotations and competitor price checks.
- Purchase order raising and amendments.
- Assist Senior Buyer with range review implementation and preparation.
- Assist in problem solving and product delivery/process issues.
This position requires an applicant with the following skills
- Wholesale and/or retail industry experience is essential.
- Experience in a Supply Chain Coordinator role or similar administration role within a buying/product team is preferred
- Confident in reading and understanding budgets and margin calculations
- Adept at liaising with overseas suppliers
- Strong administration skills and excellent attention to detail
- Good planning and time management skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, PowerPoint with high competency in Excel
- Confident using software programs
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with suppliers and other key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Elise Armitage email@example.com
For further opportunities please see our website www.tshr.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's