|Job Title:||Buying Coordinator|
|Location:||Alexandria, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Nugent|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 16:59|
This role provides support and assistance to the buyer and the wider buying team in the development of product through to launch. This role is accountable for the buy plan and sample management to assist in delivery of this.
Role and responsibilities
- Ensure product execution is in line with Critical Path and therefore delivered to stores according to dates agreed in range reviews and confirmed by the buyer
- Work closely with production department on critical path management
- Accountable for setting up and maintaining of the buy plan for their area
- Accountable for the setting up of purchase orders within required time frame post Range
- Responsible for the communication of purchase orders to the suppliers
- Management of all samples into the business including range samples, fit samples, shoot samples etc.
- Ensure all samples are delivered on time and that the sample library is kept tidy and products easily accessible
- Approve Lab Dips and Strike Offs within 24hrs of receipt to avoid delays when required
- Working with the team to gain approval of pre-production within the required time frame
- Create reports for Buyers where required
- Attend fit sessions as required and follow up with Fit Technicians to ensure comments are provided in line with Critical Path
- Provide CAD/Tech Pack creation support to Buyer or assistant buyer when/if required
- Ensure the delivery schedule is up to date as required and distribute to the required team
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Admin experience
- Relevant qualifications / studies
- Analytical thinking
- Fashion retail experience
- Demonstrated initiative with the ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- The ability to grasp technical concepts and details.
- Proven ability to work within deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Strong planning, coordinating and administration skills.
- Strong communication skills.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role
Click APPLY NOW and attach a Word doc resume - your application will be directed to Sarah Nugent
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's