|Job Title:||Category Manager|
|Contact Name:||Garry Connell|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2022 19:07|
This well-established retail organisation operates over 300 stores across Australia and pride themselves on their supportive team culture, understanding our customers, and delivering quality at a reasonable price. delivering the best value and variety possible.
Reporting to the GM Merchandise you will drive their largest category by ensuring simple, consistent and efficient processes ensure the customer is at the heart of every decision. Leading the management and process of category reviews, working closely with Retail Sales and Marketing to ensure reviews align to business objectives
Building long term, collaborative partnerships to improve customer experiment, lead supplier negotiations, and continually developing 3 year rolling sourcing strategies all fall under your remit. Supported by a small team, your KPI's include Sales and Profits to budget, faster stock turns, and identification and delivery of new concepts and opportunities.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, along with a hands-on, flexible team environment.
- At least 3 years experience in category management preferably with experience in the FMCG, General Merchandise or fast fashion sectors.
- Understanding of Supply Chain, Merchandise planning and buying and inventory management.
- Evidence of being a "change driver" in previous roles, with ability to build support and consensus across the business.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Highly developed numeric and analytical skills and able to interpret insights, draw actionable conclusions and craft compelling category stories.
- Be able to work with, and positively influence others, both within and across teams
Sound of interest, lets talk!
Please provide a word Doc CV quoting Ref No 9947- applications will be directed to Garry Connell.
Due to volume of applications, only successful candidates will be notified. All candidate applications received by TSHR are treated with strict confidence.
Please note this role is only open to Australian Permanent Residents.