Category Manager - Home Furnishings
|Job Title:||Category Manager - Home Furnishings|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$140000 - AU$170000 per annum + bonus + company benefits|
|Contact Name:||Monique Hope|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2018 16:17|
Dynamic organisation in growth looking for a Category Manager to take their successful business to the next level. Manage relationships and influence others. Lead the category and make decisions to drive growth. Build business plans for smart and efficient operations. Manage supplier relationships and attend trade shows. Drive the merchandise strategy for this successful retailer.
- Brand/category/sales/business development/planning management experience working withing home furnishings/homewares/furniture/hard goods
- Experienced working with stores, suppliers, factories
- Ability to manage internal and external relationships
- Influence and negotiation skills
- Sales focused business driver
- Commercial operator who is financially astute
- Degree qualified preferred
- Ability to analyse the business, use strategic thinking and build a business case to drive growth opportunities
- Product development experience
- Project management experience
- Travel required (domestically and overseas)
This exciting role brings with it a salary package of $140K + super + car allowance + bonus. The opportunity to work with a business in growth and to be part of a positive and collaborative company culture.
To apply, please use the appropriate link below. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Monique Hope on 0407 112 211 quoting reference #8430.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's