|Job Title:||Category Manager|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$140000.00 - AU$160000 per annum + super + car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2019 13:20|
- Work for a global brand
- Drive sales and profit growth for your category
- Diverse role that includes sales, buying, ranging and account management
About the role
We're recruiting for a global, luxury brand that has gone from strength to strength in the Australian market. Due to their continued success here, the Sydney team are in search of an experienced Category Manager to take on one of their fastest-growing departments.
Reporting to the GM, the successful candidate will play a critical role in the growth and success of the brand, heading up their own category and taking full responsibility for its domestic performance.
A typical week will include forming a strategic plan for your department, selecting and delivering product ranges, and managing critical relationships with major retail partners.
This role could suit a senior Brand Manager, Wholesale Manager or Sales Manager who has clear experience of both the buying and selling processes. Candidates must be financially savvy, very comfortable with Excel and have demonstrable experience of performing critical analysis.
In return, you'll get to work for a globally recognised brand with a fantastic reputation in the market. You'll join an incredible team, leading the strategic direction of an entire category.
This role is based in the brand's Australian headquarters (Sydney inner suburbs). Parking on-site.
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Develop an annual strategy for your category.
- Ensure continued growth of market share.
- Manage critical relationships with key retail partners; select and present product ranges (internal and external).
- Manage your direct reports.
- Develop relevant new business opportunities where possible.
- Relevant industry experience; luxury consumer products, fashion, apparel or similar.
- Experience selling into domestic majors (department stores, large chain luxury retailers).
- Demonstrable knowledge of both the buying and selling process - must understand full product lifecycle.
- Analytical skills.
- Full right to work in Australia - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to email@example.com
Direct line 0292229754
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's