Client Service Coordinator
|Job Title:||Client Service Coordinator|
|Location:||Hurstville, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||December 28, 2021 12:36|
About the Role
The Client Service Coordinator provides administration and accounting support to the team. The role can be full time or part time for the right candidate (30 hours per week).
- Dealing with the ATO, lodgements, payment arrangements and following up clients, replying to emails etc
- Logging into the ATO portal
- Ordering Companies and Trusts
- Dealing with ASIC matters incl annual returns for companies
- Receptionist duties including answering the telephones, greeting clients.
- Maintaining appointment diaries and supporting the accounting and financial planning staff
- Packaging and sending documents to clients manually and electronically
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3 - 5 years experience in a similar role
- Could come from a bookkeeper role
- Accounting and administration background ideal
- Xero experience essential
- Experience with Xero Practice, Now Infinity and FYI Documents highly regarded
About Strategic Wealth Management
Strategic Wealth Management was founded in 2002 when Founder Nicholas Moustacas identified a large deficiency between a mainstream accounting practice and a tax/financial adviser. Strategic Wealth Management aims to assist clients establish the appropriate investment structure for their individual needs, by providing "real time" advice with quality service.
Strategic Wealth Management has a portfolio of clients across accounting and financial planning that is managed by a small team of 14. The business has high staff retention with majority of employees being with the business for over 5 years.
Based in Hurstville, close to public transport.
How to Apply
Hit the Apply button below to submit your CV. For a confidential chat please contact Rachel Walker-Cole in the new year on 0422 163 400.