Commercial Manager - Retail
|Job Title:||Commercial Manager - Retail|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Phoebe Carpender|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 14:16|
About the role
A fantastic position working for a well-known, market leading organisation who are looking for a commercially astute finance professional. You will be a key player within the business and be a key partner to senior executives.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will be responsible for providing commercial expertise to the business with a focus on strategic planning, analysis and business partnering. More specifically, your role will include:
- Play a lead role in the development of new business cases, including financial modelling and tracking of benefit realisation.
- Overall responsibility for revenue and cost management
- Lead the planning and forecasting process
- Analyse business and market trends and opportunities
- Identify risks and opportunities for the business and make recommendations to management
- Provide business and market modelling to support the development of business initiatives
- business initiatives
- Understand future trends and opportunities in the industry to influence the businesses strategy.
- Assist with month end process
The successful applicant
This role will require someone with previous experience dealing with senior stakeholders across multiple functions within a business. You will also ideally have the following experience:
- CA/CPA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified or equivalent.
- Proven experience working in a large listed or multinational environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in influencing senior stakeholders and managing multiple deadlines.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref #8824. We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For further opportunities: www.tshr.com.au.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified. All candidate applications received by TSHR are treated in strict confidence.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's