Concession Manager & 2IC - Premium Womenswear Brisbane
|Job Title:||Concession Manager & 2IC - Premium Womenswear Brisbane|
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Contact Name:||Adrian Markovski|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2022 16:17|
Concession Manager FT - David Jones QueensPlaza
Concession 2IC PT - David Jones QueensPlaza
Stylists/ Sales Associates Casual - David Jones QueensPlaza
About the Brand
We are currently recruiting a Concession Manager and 2IC for a premium Australian Womenswear brand that focuses and prides itself on luxury and contemporary designs.
We are looking for an experienced, collaborative and results driven Concession Manager to join the amazing team at the David Jones Concession in QueensPlaza, Brisbane. You will need to have late night and weekend availability.
Please note, we also have opportunities for a part-time 2IC and Casual Stylists to join the team.
About the role
The role of the Concession Manager is to lead, manage and motivate their team whilst with the aim to drive day to day business and sales. The 2IC will be is responsible for supporting the Concession Manager across operational duties.
The Concession Manager is a full-time role working a set roster. We have flexibility to change the roster for the right candidate. However, please note you will be required to work weekends.
- Tackles ongoing day-to-day managerial and operational responsibilities
- Manages and tracks sales figures, KPIs and targets
- Provides exceptional levels of customer service
- Maintains the highest level of product knowledge and recommends suitable products to meet the customers' needs
- Achieves individual and store sales targets
- Prepares, executes and maintains visual merchandising standard
Our ideal candidate
- Customer focussed and leads by example
- Practices and encourages good communication & team work
- Is knowledgeable and passionate about women's fashion
- Acts professionally at all times
- Is results driven and uses initiative
- Is punctual and dependable
What's on offer
- Competitive Salary
- Awesome commission structure
- Extensive and ongoing product and sales training
- Generous product allowances and staff discounts
- An amazing collaborative team culture
- Flexibility around rostering to allow for work-life balance
- Career opportunities
How to Apply
Interested in applying, click the "Apply for this job" button.
If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential chat, please call Elaina Heng on 0450 221 655 for inquiries.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's