Concession Manager - Men's Apparel - Bondi Westfield
|Job Title:||Concession Manager - Men's Apparel - Bondi Westfield|
|Location:||Bondi Junction, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$52500 - AU$54500 per annum + Super + Commission|
|Contact Name:||Kathleen McGrath|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2018 14:58|
Leading retailer of Premium Menswear. The brand has proudly delivered exceptional service and product to Australian customers for over 25 years, offering a timeless style to compliment any occasion.
Experienced manager needed for large concession platform in Bondi Junction to motivate a specialist sales team, train and develop them into future leaders and drive sales growth through LAM.
Operational acumen and a strong 'lead from the floor' quality will ensure process compliance and the highest of standards.
The successful candidate will have previous experience as an Assistant Store Manager of Concession Manager, preferably with some exposure to Menswear, however not essential.
You will be a strong sales performer with the ability to engage with your team and ensure delivery on key sales initiatives. You will also be customer service focused and possess a sharp eye for VM presentation and the ability to build professional cross functional relationships.
What we need you to have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated skill in performance management, training and development
- Operational acumen, proven sales results and hitting KPI targets
- Great communication skills, a passion for retail and the customer experience
- Exceptional time management and a focus on store sales performance
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive base salary + super
- Career growth and progression
- Commission - uncapped on a sliding performance scale
How to Apply
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply using the link with your WORD doc CV. If you'd like to know more, please call Kathleen McGrath at Trak Recruiting on 02 9023 1005 quoting TR 8504 for a confidential conversation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's