|Job Title:||Content Manager|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2021 15:11|
About The Beauty Chef
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally, namely- Sephora, David Jones and Adore Beauty. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focusses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for a Content & Community Manager that is aligned to the Brand Values. The role full time based in their office in Double Bay and close to public transport.
About the role
The Content & Community Manager creates and manages a tactical content calendar and schedule for The Beauty Chef brand and curates and produces inspiring, educational and strategic written content pieces for EDM, Blog, e-books and video production, PR, Product and Labelling descriptions and all promotional campaigns.
Duties & responsibilities
- Contributes to creation and implementation of social media, EDMs, SEO and content calendars.
- Develops inspiring, educational and strategic content for e-books and programs, EDMs, blog, press releases, social media and promotional campaigns.
- Creates approximately 40 -50 pieces of writtent content per month.
- Produces technical health content as directed.
- Works with PR team to provide media interviews and responses.
- Monitor, respond and encourage user engagement and activity across The Beauty Chef's digital channels through innovative and valuable serviceable tactics.
- Ensure The Beauty Chef's key messages are being communicated consistently across all channels.
- Be a The Beauty Chef brand advocate both on and offline.
- Formal qualification in Journalism, Nutrition or Naturopathy.
- 3 + years' experience in Content creation, Communications and Digital.
- Experience developing high volumes of content
- Understands industry trends and is able to interpret for marketing activities.
- Strong IT skills.
- Experience writing product labels in line with TGA and marketing guidelines
- Email Marketing: Klaviyo, Emarysis or similar email marketing / CRM platform
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Glew, Google Data Studio, SimilarWeb
- Content Hub Platforms: Contently or Contentful
The business is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
- 4 days in the office, 1 day working from home.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive.
- Very people focussed culture, dedicated to their employees and customers.
- Once a quarter the team do various team building activities such as, meditation classes and organic makeup classes.
- Generous product allowance.
We are PASSIONATE- Using our knowledge and insights to drive results
We are SUPPORTIVE- Encouraging personal and professional growth to set each other up for success
We are AUTHENTIC- Our care and consideration for our Brand as well as our team is genuine
The Beauty Chef is proud of their commitment to diversity and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants for jobs will be considered on their abilities and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, family or carer's responsibilities, pregnancy, religion, political opinion, national extraction, social origin or any other irrelevant distinction.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 0422 163 400.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's