|Job Title:||Content Manager|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2019 14:45|
About the company
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focusses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for a Content Manager that is aligned to the brand values. The role is based in their offices in Double Bay close to Edgecliff Station and there is a Bus Stop directly outside their offices. This is a full time permanent role.
About the role
Working closely with the Marketing Director, the Content Manager creates and manages a tactical content calendar and schedule for The Beauty Chef brand and curates and produces inspiring, educational and strategic content pieces for EDM, Blog, e-books and video production, PR, Product and Labelling descriptions and all promotional campaigns.
Duties & responsibilities
- Creates and manages the content calendar
- Develops inspiring, educational and strategic content for The Beauty Chef brand
- Reviews existing content and create new written content for brand campaigns and project initiatives
- Manages and reviews content across all platforms
- Ensures The Beauty Chef's key messages are being communicated consistently across all content channels
- Reviews all social media content and PR material
- Manages external content contractors
- Creates written content for EDMs and manages the EDM strategy
- Ensures blog posts and recipes posted on the website is up to date, refreshed and remains relevant for target audience
- Devise copy for product labels for all The Beauty Chef markets inclusive of AUS, USA & UK adhering to TGA guidelines for TGA listed products
Skills & experience
- Formal qualification in Journalism, Communications or related discipline.
- 2-3 years' experience in content development preferably in the health and wellness or beauty industry.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of products, and the industry.
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and manages time effectively
- Experience with social media highly regarded
The business is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive
- Very people focussed culture, dedicated to their employees and customers
- Once a quarter the team do various team building activities such as, meditation classes and organic makeup classes.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. Please make sure to include some examples of your written content or a link to your online portfolio. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 02 9023 1013.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's