|Job Title:||CRM Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 16:16|
APPAREL/TEXTILES- CRM MANAGER - SYDNEY
Our Client is a hugely successful wholesale business with a proud heritage and expert knowledge in Apparel and fabrics. They are currently looking for an experienced CRM Manager to join their ever-growing Marketing team. The role predominantly is responsible for the implementation and daily management of our customer contact and engagement strategy.
The responsibility of this role is to leverage a broad spectrum of best practice digital and CRM campaign management.
You will work report into the Head of Digital, you will deliver engaging CRM programs, driving business contribution and loyalty to their customer base. Assisting in the planning, execution and launch of all CRM campaigns. Segment, create and manage customer journeys, as well as tasked with keeping abreast of new innovations in this area and applying swiftly as appropriate to the overarching CRM and digital strategy.
You will be working in a fast paced and dynamic environment. You will work across the end to end Customer Experience & Journeys, Social Strategies, CRM and Loyalty programs.
The CRM Manager is responsible for:
- Build the customer journey, life-cycle and contact strategies
- Build the capability, and deliver targeted activity based on customer purchase behaviour
- Develop and execute plans aligned to strategy and business requirements, and aligned contact program driven through customer insights, segmentation, analytics and purchase behavior across Customer Journey Customer Life cycle Promotional program
- Day to day management of digital retention marketing campaigns within budget, efficiently and achieving set KPI's
- Execution of digital marketing related creative including EDM campaigns from briefing through to go live.
- Develop and execute data-driven CRM programs utilising our CRM technology and service providers.
- Expand on current customer life cycle management across EDM, SMS and Social in line with the business strategy and objectives
- Workflow management
- Drive strong membership acquisition
- Work with the wider marketing team to enhance and execute digitally our Loyalty Programs
- Develop, test and track performance of EDM and SMS content executions to drive improved engagement metrics
- Maintain marketing reports to measure the effectiveness of campaigns across all KPI's
- Analytics & segmentation
- Continuously review, analyse and share customer insights with the business to drive an: Increasing ROI on activity Understanding of who their customer is and what they buy Segmented approach to our understanding and communications
- Lead change and continuous improvement programs across the customer database, integration's, and tools re-targeting.
- Development of customer journey strategy and aligned contact programs
- Marketing related qualification with minimum of 2 year's experience in a similar role across the digital space
- Experience in implementing campaigns across the digital space
- Strong B2C marketing background across retention, website optimisation, communication and brand
- Flair for driving ROI on campaign investment experience working with external agencies, third parties and exceptional stakeholder management
- Experience in leading system and database initiatives
- Development & execution of supporting promotional program EDM activity
- Analytics and segmentation to drive increased customer understanding and continuous growth in ROI
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in: managing a CRM system, Sales force Marketing Cloud, Exact Target, desktop publishing, eDM, visual communication, campaign management and reporting using Excel
- Can communicate effectively
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's