|Job Title:||CRM Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Meikle|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2020 14:46|
A highly successful International multi-channel retail business that owns and understands their customer demographic. With a cultural ethos that stands for family values, where your input is valued, and you are empowered to perform your role to impact the overall customer experience.
This critical role within the business key function is to manage the whole CRM channel. Were you will identify opportunities to market-specific customers to maximize sales and profit whilst growing the customer database. In this role, you work with the General Manager of Marketing to develop a business strategy that delivers best practice programs to enhance the customer experience. In this role, you will be required to analyze customer analytics with the view of continues improvement.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience will full accountability within the CRM space of a large to medium retail business.
- Advanced experience across all areas of digital marketing, CRM and marketing automation.
- Analytical with an advanced commercial acumen.
- Tertiary education - Degree in Marketing and Business or related education.
- Ideal system experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar.
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Strong stability with a growing brand
- On the job training and ongoing career development
- Great inner-city location
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please call Rachel Meikle on 03 98235801 for a confidential conversation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's