|Job Title:||CRM Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2020 15:15|
Our Client is a hugely successful retail apparel business with a huge network of stores both locally and internationally. They are currently looking for an experienced CRM Manager to join their ever-growing Marketing team.
This newly created role provides an opportunity for the right candidate to shape and enhance the customer journey for the brand in AU, NZ + US. This role will utilize all data touchpoints to collate, understand and optimize existing and new customers.
This role reports into the Head of Marketing & Ecommerce Manager & Head of International, working closely with the eCommerce manager and the digital team.
The role predominantly is responsible for the implementation and daily management of our customer contact and engagement strategy.
The responsibility of this role is to leverage a broad spectrum of best-practice digital and CRM campaign management.
You will deliver engaging CRM programs, driving business contribution and loyalty to their customer base. Assisting in the planning, execution, and launch of all CRM campaigns. The segment, create and manage customer journeys, as well as tasked with keeping abreast of new innovations in this area and applying swiftly as appropriate to the overarching CRM and digital strategy. Deep dive into the data set to quantify the detail behind each of their customer groups, from this establishing individual customer journeys for the brand to take into their digital communications.
You will be working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You will work across the end to end Customer Experience & Journeys, Social Strategies, CRM and Loyalty programs.
The CRM Manager is responsible for:
- Build the customer journey, lifecycle and contact strategies
- Build the capability, and deliver targeted activity based on customer purchase behaviour
- Develop and execute plans aligned to strategy and business requirements, and aligned contact program driven through customer insights, segmentation, analytics and purchase behavior across Customer Journey Customer Lifecycle Promotional program
- Day to day management of digital retention marketing campaigns within budget, efficiently and achieving set KPI's
- Execution of digital marketing related creative including EDM campaigns from briefing through to go live.
- Develop and execute data-driven CRM programs utilising our CRM technology and service providers.
- Expand on current customer lifecycle management across EDM, SMS and Social in line with the business strategy and objectives
- Workflow management
- Drive strong membership acquisition
- Work with the wider marketing team to enhance and execute digitally our Loyalty Programs
- Develop, test and track performance of EDM and SMS content executions to drive improved engagement metrics
- Maintain marketing reports to measure the effectiveness of campaigns across all KPI's
- Analytics & segmentation
- Continuously review, analyse and share customer insights with the business to drive an: Increasing ROI on activity Understanding of who their customer is and what they buy Segmented approach to our understanding and communications
- Lead change and continuous improvement programs across the customer database, integrations, and tools retargeting.
This position requires an applicant with skills in
- Marketing related qualification with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role across the digital space
- Min 4-5 years' experience within a similar role, ideally within retail and a fast-paced environment
- Experience and understanding of CRM platforms and Google Analytics is essential
- Be analytical in your approach, understanding how to compile information and present insights/recommendations to a wider audience
- Have a love of data
- Must be customer-centric
- Be a strong communicator, written and verbal, able to communicate ideas and have a solution-focused attitude
- Experience in implementing campaigns across the digital space
- Strong B2C marketing background across retention, website optimization, communication and brand
- Flair for driving ROI on campaign investment experience working with external agencies, third parties and exceptional stakeholder management
- Experience in leading system and database initiatives
- Development & execution of supporting promotional program EDM activity
- Analytics and segmentation to drive increased customer understanding and continuous growth in ROI
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in: managing a CRM system
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's