Customer Care and Office Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Care and Office Manager|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2020 09:30|
About The Beauty Chef
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focusses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for a Customer Care and Office Manager that is aligned to the brand values. The role is full time and based in their offices in Double Bay close to Edgecliff Station and there is a Bus Stop directly outside their offices.
About the role
The role of Customer Care and Office Manager is to ensure the Customer Care team provide excellent customer service to all customers and stakeholders to further the success and growth of The Beauty Chef. The role also provides administrative support for order processing.
Duties & responsibilities
- Provides outstanding levels of customer care to ensure service from The Beauty Chef is made enjoyable and easy.
- Receives and processes customer orders, enquiries, and/or complaints via the phone, email and website.
- Provides business and product knowledge to customers to assist in addressing queries or resolving issues.
- Reactive engagement with website visitors during designated 'online' hours (chat system).
- Manages returns for direct consumers who have purchased via the website in line with the return policy.
- Manages and motivates direct report, reviews and assesses their productivity and performance.
- Coaches and develops team to improve on all elements of the Customer Experience.
- Supports Customer Care team with any escalated issues to ensure effective resolution.
- Acts as the general office champion to assist in making the office environment run smoothly and performs general office duties as directed.
Skills & experience
- Studying or completed studies in Nutrition or Naturopathy.
- Experience in Customer Service or Call Centre environment.
- Experience working with Zendesk, Gorgias or equivalent support ticketing platform.
- 1-2 years experience as a Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Excellent organisational, accuracy and time management skills.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive.
- Very people focussed culture, dedicated to their employees and customers.
- Once a quarter the team do various team building activities such as, meditation classes and organic makeup classes.
- Generous product allowance.
The business is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
The Beauty Chef is proud of their commitment to diversity and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants for jobs will be considered on their abilities and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, family or carer's responsibilities, pregnancy, religion, political opinion, national extraction, social origin or any other irrelevant distinction.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's