Customer Care Coordinator
|Job Title:||Customer Care Coordinator|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||October 06, 2020 12:08|
About The Beauty Chef
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally, namely- Sephora, David Jones and Adore Beauty. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focusses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for a Customer Care Coordinator that is aligned to the Brand Values. The role is part time and based in The Beauty Chef's office in Double Bay and is situated close to public transport.
About the role
The role of Customer Care Coordinator is to provide excellent customer service to all customers and stakeholders to further the success and growth of The Beauty Chef. The role also provides administrative support for order processing.
This is a part time role, with a minimum of 28 hours per week including every second Saturday. The successful candidate will be available to work outside of traditional office hours, additional hours, weekends and public holidays as required.
Duties & responsibilities
- Provides outstanding levels of customer care to ensure service from The Beauty Chef is made enjoyable and easy.
- Manages all customer calls as first point of contact for The Beauty Chef.
- Receives and processes customer orders, enquiries, and/or complaints via the phone, email and social media channels.
- Ensures timeliness of response to customers and overseeing complaint resolution. All customer enquiries and complaints to be responded to in 24 hours.
- Provides business and product knowledge to customers to assist in addressing queries or resolving issues.
- Redirect customer health enquires to the customer's medical practitioner.
- Ensures all types of orders are submitted and placed within 24 hours.
- Timely response to customers via Live Chat.
- Maintains a focus on fast response time, friendly, proactive, intuitive responses whilst maintaining brand tone and language.
- Follows Customer Care processes to respond to client queries or action requests/ orders via email.
- Executes all administration activities as directed.
Skills & experience
- Studying or completed studies in Nutrition or Naturopathy.
- Entry-level experience in Customer Service or Call Centre environment.
- Excellent organisational, accuracy and time management skills.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The business is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive.
- Very people focussed culture, dedicated to their employees and customers.
- Once a quarter the team do various team building activities such as, meditation classes and organic makeup classes.
- Generous product allowance.
We are PASSIONATE- Using our knowledge and insights to drive results
We are SUPPORTIVE- Encouraging personal and professional growth to set each other up for success
We are AUTHENTIC- Our care and consideration for our Brand as well as our team is genuine
The Beauty Chef is proud of their commitment to diversity and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants for jobs will be considered on their abilities and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, family or carer's responsibilities, pregnancy, religion, political opinion, national extraction, social origin or any other irrelevant distinction.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 0422 163 400.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's