Customer Care Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Care Manager|
|Location:||Zetland, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Helen Shields|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2021 10:38|
Our Client is one of Australia's leading high-quality designer Children's brands. A customer centric approach to their Customer Service team provides customers with top quality products and customer service that reflects the company's core values.
The Customer Care Manager is responsible for ensuring that every interaction that customers have across the online & retail stores, products, team, and delivery partners is exceptional. The company culture is dynamic, fun, and diverse. If you possess personal qualities such as empathy, style, creativity, intuition, and motivation you could be the right cultural fit. They offer a supportive and nurturing environment with room for growth.
Responsibilities of The Role
- Responsible for all retail sales and customer service enquiries including entering of orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensuring all customer emails/enquiries/phone calls are answered in a timely manner (within 24hrs)
- Processing customer complaints and ensuring a solution is identified and communicated in a timely manner.
- Efficient management of orders and dispatch
- Management of any refunds and disputes
- Follow up and management of lay-by/deposits.
- Identify and communication of any manufacturing issues that may arise.
- Has 1-2 years experience preferably in a retail, customer service
- Ability to be empathetic and engaging whilst dealing with Customers.
- Is an excellent communicator across all communication channels, be it written or verbal, internal or customer facing
- Resolving customer concerns and disputes whilst maintaining the vision and values of the company
- Take ownership of the email/enquiries/phones calls and diffuse and resolve difficult customer interactions or issues in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Obtain a broad product knowledge of Company Products allowing you to cross sell & up sell products and advise customers accurately and professionally.
- Problem solving flair combined with initiative and natural curiosity.
To apply, please use the appropriate link quoting reference #.
Telephone enquiries can be made to Helen Shields on or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's