Customer Experience Leader
|Job Title:||Customer Experience Leader|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Vanessa Brennan|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2020 18:32|
The Customer Experience Leader is responsible for ensuring that every interaction that our customers have with the business across our online & retail store, products, team, and delivery partners is exceptional. As a growth business, with expansion on the near horizon, the right candidate has the skills to be ready to help drive the evolution of our customer experience team through an exciting period of development.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Triaging and responding to support tickets, customer calls, live chat and other communication
- Distribution of workload in support ticketing system to ensure efficient and prompt responses and resolutions are
- Keeping customers informed about the status of their order, and any changes that have occurred or are relevant to their
- Ensuring publicly visible customer interactions are handled in a way that meets our brand's ethos, such as responses to public reviews and queries on social
- Acting as the point of escalation for critical customer service
- Building upon our current customer care support team structure, utilising staff resources to ensure maximum effectiveness across the
- Process improvement, identifying areas where customer care processes need to be changed or created, and taking them from conception through
- Providing feedback to stakeholders in operations and supply chain about improvements or changes required for products, based on customer
- Responding to NPS feedback surveys, ensuring our efforts result in an NPS score of 80+ as a consistent Using these survey responses to identify improvements.
- Develop and maintain processes to drive customer reviews on our website's review platform (Yotpo) and public platforms such as Google, ProductReview.com.au, and social media
- Maintaining a knowledge base for use within the customer care and sales
- Ensuring available tools and technology platforms are used to their fullest potential, finding efficiencies within platforms used for ticketing, live chat, feedback surveys, or other customer
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will emerge as a leader within our existing customer care team. The right candidate will grow into more responsibilities by first starting on a peer level with the existing team to learn and understand our business and culture.
- Has 3-5 years experience in an ecommerce retail customer service
- Is an excellent communicator across all communication channels, be it written or verbal, internal or customer
- Systems orientated and has a depth of experience with helpdesk software, ecommerce order management systems, POS order systems, and is comfortable learning new systems quickly and
- Understands data and feels comfortable retrieving, summarising and reporting on available data in systems and tools used for customer service.
- Has a high level of resilience and is able to effectively and empathetically resolve escalations within the customer service space
- Open minded and willing to step outside their prescribed role to ensure the best results are achieved for customers and internal initiatives
- Knowledgeable of home furnishings with experience in the custom and high end furniture industry highly regarded.
- Loves people and works well in a tight knit team environment, and enjoys working with the general
- Intrinsically motivated and can be autonomous in their role where
Our client is a diverse and supportive team of creative and hardworking individuals. Our culture of accessibility, transparency, acceptance and respect is paramount to our success, and we look to grow our team with individuals that enhance and uphold those values.
Please note, only successful candidates will be notified. All candidate applications received by TSHR are treated with strict confidence.
HOW TO APPLY
Please note, only those applicants (Permanent Residents or candidates with applicable Visas) with the relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
APPLY NOW by attaching a Word doc. resume, your application will be directed to Vanessa Brennan.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Brennan on 0449 254 363
Note: Due to travel restrictions this role is only open to candidates currently based in Sydney. For further opportunities please see our website: www.tshr.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's