Customer Service Coordinator
|Job Title:||Customer Service Coordinator|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 15:05|
About The Beauty Chef
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focuses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for a Customer Care Coordinator that is aligned to the Brand Values. The role is part time and based in The Beauty Chef's office in the Eastern Suburbs and is situated close to public transport.
About the role
The role of Customer Care Coordinator is to provide excellent customer service to all clients and stakeholders to further the success and growth of The Beauty Chef. The role also provides administrative support for order processing.
Duties & responsibilities
- Manages the customer care process in support of Sales team.
- Manages general customer enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensures all types of orders are submitted and placed on time.
- Executes all administration activities as directed.
- Ensures constant coverage of phone order entry.
- Follows Customer Care processes to respond to client queries or action requests/ orders via email.
- Advises customer of outstanding invoices, seeking payment of outstanding invoice.
- Manages returns for direct consumers who have purchased via web.
- Checks daily package status report from transport provider to identify any delays whilst updating customer along the way.
Skills & experience
- Studying or completed studies in Nutrition or Naturopathy.
- Entry-level experience in Customer Service or Call Centre environment.
- Excellent organisational, accuracy and time management skills.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The business is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
- One work-from-home day.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive.
- Very people focussed culture, dedicated to their employees and customers.
- Once a quarter the team do various team building activities such as, meditation classes and organic makeup classes.
- Generous product allowance.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's