Customer Service Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Service Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Phoebe Carpender|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 17:00|
- Manage 2+ Staff
- High Performance Category
- Large Volume Customer Base!
Our client is a Sydney based company that specialises in the design, manufacture and distribution of soft and hard goods for both the Australian and International markets. They are seeking a Customer Service Manager who is looking for a new challenge. Ideally you will have the dedication to grow the operation and functions of the Customer Service Centre.
You will manage a team of customer service representatives who receive customer enquiries, enter customer orders and follow up on customer issues. A hand's on approach and a demonstration of strategic leadership along with an understanding of the workings of a customer service division are required.
- Provide sales support to assigned Sales Representatives and customers including internal departments
- Manage the Customer Service Budget
- Monitor the day-to-day running of the customer service centre, including key customer relations, weekly reporting, retail staff support and complaint handling.
- Ensure objectives and productivity targets are met
- Oversee all areas of HR including recruitment, performance management, training and employee relations
- Continuous improvement of the centre performance
- Must be an excel wiz!
- Must have manufacturing knowledge
- Will have worked a large customer base
- Must be a great problem solver
- Be highly process driven
To be successful you will have experience in a fast paced industry, exposure to managing staff, understand the workings of customer service division and respond well to the demands as team leader.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gai Scarlett on (02) 8223 5355 or email your CV (as a WORD DOC) to email@example.com quoting job reference #9188.
For further opportunities please see our website www.tshr.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's