Customer Service Team Leader and Office Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Service Team Leader and Office Manager|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2020 15:14|
About The Beauty Chef
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focusses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for a Customer Service Team Leader and Office Manager that is aligned to the brand values. The role is full time and based in their offices in Double Bay close to Edgecliff Station and there is a Bus Stop directly outside their offices.
About the role
The role of Customer Service Team Leader and Office Manager is to ensure the Customer Service team provide excellent customer service to all customers and stakeholders to further the success and growth of The Beauty Chef. The role also provides administrative support for order processing..
Duties & responsibilities
- Provides outstanding levels of customer care to ensure service from The Beauty Chef is made enjoyable and easy.
- Receives and processes customer orders, enquiries, and/or complaints via the phone, email and website.
- Provides business and product knowledge to customers to assist in addressing queries or resolving issues.
- Reactive engagement with website visitors during designated 'online' hours (chat system).
- Ensures constant coverage of phone order entry.
- Manages returns for direct consumers who have purchased via the website in line with the return policy.
- Acts as the general office champion to assist in making the office environment run smoothly and performs general office duties as directed.
- Acts as a mentor and positive role model to foster and promote collaboration and open communication.
- Provides guidance to direct report to support their growth and professional development.
Skills & experience
- Studying or completed studies in Nutrition or Naturopathy.
- Experience in Customer Service or Call Centre environment.
- 1-2 years experience as a Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Excellent organisational, accuracy and time management skills.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The business is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive.
- Very people focussed culture, dedicated to their employees and customers.
- Once a quarter the team do various team building activities such as, meditation classes and organic makeup classes.
- Generous product allowance.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's