DESIGN & COLOUR CONSULTANT
|Job Title:||DESIGN & COLOUR CONSULTANT|
|Location:||Western Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$85000 per annum + Base + Car Allowance - Attractive Pkg|
|Contact Name:||Colette Wilsher|
|Job Published:||December 16, 2020 11:11|
Leading home & building supplier of inspirational - outdoor entertaining spaces, bathrooms & kitchen environments are looking to expand their team. A new role has been created for a 'Design and Colour Consultant' who will generate design concepts, advise on colour and product choices whilst delivering on quality, service & creative solutions for renovators, home builders and commercial projects.
We are looking for candidates who share a passion for interior & exterior spaces for residential & commercial fit outs. Who can deliver first class customer service and make dream environments a reality.
The role is full-time - 3 days in head office with 2 days to consult directly with clients.
Reporting to the Head of Product, your responsibilities will include:
- Range selection with Head of Product & Buyer
- Create look books - mood, style & colour boards around selected products & trends
- Visit stores - merchandise, creating exciting displays & living spaces.
- Educate in store sales teams on colours, trends and selection choices.
- Manage internal & external client relationships
- Create opportunity including contributing to the overarching marketing strategy - re trends
- Manage client consultancy appointments. Guide customers through available style and colour options within their price points
- Ability to interpret a design brief and read plans
- Prepare for each appointment, trends, colours, guidelines, price points - document each job.
- Create flat lays as visual for customers
- Ensure all selections are recorded accurately
- Follow up with clients within agreed time-frames - on all selections &/or commitments
- Liaise with sales team and other departments regarding specifications, timing colour / product selection & queries;
- Ensure head office promptly liaises with clients and finalises purchases & time-frames
- A competitive salary with car allowance (+ km fuel reimbursement)
- A supportive workplace culture where great work is recognised and rewarded.
The successful candidate will have:
- Certificate / Diploma / degree in Colour, Design or Interior Design
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Clear communication skills and a positive 'can-do' attitude
- Attention to detail
- Availability to occasionally work a day outside of regular business hours
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications
- Highly organised - ability to multi-task and deal with a variety of activities
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva or similar highly regarded
- A current New South Wales drivers licence
HOW TO APPLY
Please provide a word Doc CV & Cover Letter addressing the role requirements with your application.
APPLY NOW - your application will be directed to Colette Wilsher
For further opportunities please see our website: www.tshr.com.au
Due to volume of applications, only successful candidates will be notified. All candidate applications received by TSHR are treated with strict confidence.
Please note this role is only open to Australian Permanent Residents
We are looking to fill this role Mid January
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's