Design Room Manager
|Job Title:||Design Room Manager|
|Location:||Rosebery, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Helen Shields|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2021 12:43|
Our Client Iconic Australian brand that exudes sophisticated femininity. An Amazing opportunity to join an Iconic Australian label and make your mark in the industry.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a "hands-on" proactive approach and thrive working in a creative and fast-paced team environment.
Responsibilities of the Role - include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the Swim seasonal collections are developed in line with the creative vision of the Creative Director.
- Responsible for the on-time execution of each season from sampling through to complete handover to production.
- Continually striving for innovative and beautiful fabrics, trims, prints, finishes and techniques.
- Successfully managing a motivated and cohesive team that is committed to excellent quality standards in everything they do.
The Ideal Candidate
- 10 years' experience in a similar role.
- A fashion design degree from a respected Australian or international institution and have achieved outstanding results in both course work and in external competitions.
- Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills.
- Be able to combine creative and technical skills.
- Have a sound knowledge of fabrics, garment construction and pattern making
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Be exceptionally well organized.
- Strong and inspirational leadership qualities.
- Advanced computer skills including AP-21 or similar program.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's