Designer- Footwear and Accessories
|Job Title:||Designer- Footwear and Accessories|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Meikle|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2020 16:20|
Our client is a Stable Global Retail Icon, leaders in their space! With new state of the art offices in central Melbourne working within this organisation provides boundless career opportunities.
Where their internal culture is all about being creative, progressive, energetic, and FUN! As the designer you will spend your day liaising with internal and external stakeholders, creating fun and directional pieces as well as working on the strategic direction of the brand bringing your sound understanding of the industry and trends to the table.
Ideally, you will have a degree in Fashion Design/ Graphic Design with experience in a youth inspired brand. As the range you will be developing is footwear and bags previous experience is essential as well as having a creative and commercial mind-set. Being advanced in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop will put you in great stead being the successful candidate.
Why this is such an exciting opportunity
- Boundless career and development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours - start and finish early.
- Inner-city location will easy access to public transport.
- A fun, energetic, family feel culture
- Generous salary on offer
- All interviews will be conducted contact less based on current COVID Government direction , for a confidential conversation please email Rachel Meikle on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's