Designer - Ladies Sleepwear
|Job Title:||Designer - Ladies Sleepwear|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Meikle|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2020 07:28|
Our Client works with local and international brands providing licensed and branded apparel to the Australian consumer, across many different retail platforms and product ranges. As a Company their ethos is all about the internal and external customers, where flexible hours are available within a culture that is progressive and positive.
As the designer of ladies sleepwear, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure your designs are capturing your customer's hearts and minds. You will be required to be both commercial and creative, understanding the importance of designing a commercial range for your client's customer demographic within maintaining the brand's hand-print. You will have a sound understanding of trends and have experience with licensed products. Your natural disposition will be a collaborator with a love for fashion!
Essential skills required
- Woman's wear design experience in Sleepwear.
- Researching key trends, shapes, colour palettes to create mood boards that direct each season.
- Designing seasonal ranges of product in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Graphic design including creating yardage and placement prints.
- Liaising with production assistants and garment technicians on executing designs.
What's in it for YOU!
- Boundless opportunities and career progression
- Stable Australian Company
- Generous Salary
- Flexible working hours
- Great inner city location
For a confidential conversation , please email Rachel Meikle on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's