Designer / Developer - Home
|Job Title:||Designer / Developer - Home|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Hayley Martin|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2018 08:30|
DESIGNER - HOME DECOR
An exciting opportunity is now available for a homewares design & development specialist - so a great eye for colour, textiles and graphics coupled with experience designing home décor product is essential.
Ideally you will have great design presentation skills and a thorough understanding of ranging - the complete product offering & assortment for retail. You must be well organized; have strong computer skills; the ability to present your ideas and concepts to senior management & communicate well with the Graphics & Product teams.
A keen eye and attention to detail are required for this role along with a homewares design & development background and an ability to manage the product cycle from concept to delivery.
You will design complete seasonal ranges suitable for the end consumer and implement specifications / tech packs for each style. You will be assisted along the way by a strong and supportive head office team.
This role requires a dynamic and commercial individual with innovative ideas and knowledge of apparel & homewares trends in the kids market
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Innovative design ideas and concepts
- Research & development of the latest styling trends, colours & prints
- Presentation of ideas
- Creating range plans for product groups
- Developing technical packs
- Developing and sourcing new trims
- Adhering to development timelines.
Key Criteria Includes:
- Highly organized
- Strong knowledge & understanding of homewares design and development within the Home Décor category.
- Experience dealing with China and other offshore suppliers and factories
- Confident in range building & development with strong presentation, CAD skills - Illustrator Photoshop / Print & Textile Graphics knowledge.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org , phone 8223 5300 quoting S8293HM
For further opportunities please see our website www.scarlettrecruitment.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's