Digital Administration Co ordinator
|Job Title:||Digital Administration Co ordinator|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Goumal|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2021 15:05|
Digital Administrator Coordinator
Our client is one of Australia's leaders in FAST FASHION FOOTWEAR to recruit a SUPER STAR Digital Administration Coordinator.
This role requires someone who has a high-level communication and written skills, with experience with eCommerce Management and hands-on inventory management.
- You will be in charge of all product uploads and product descriptions - making sure language reflects the brand and information is correct.
- Following arrivals of stock and making sure product management is pre planned so that there is no delay with loading styles.
- Analysing stock for all platforms (Drop ship and online stores) and ensure stock is refilled at a weekly minimum.
- Looking at sales constantly to ensure fast sellers are re-stocked.
- Responsible for efficient and fast website customer service both via phones and email / plus social media messages.
- Co-ordinate samples to be photographed in advance of loading product, make sure the photos are complete before product arrives.
- Co-ordinating samples being sent to influencers on social media.
This position requires an applicant with need skills in e-Commerce retail as follows:
- Analytical thinking: Ability to analyse, investigate and interpret financial data and information.
- Minimum 1+ years' experience in an eCommerce/Digital or Data Admin role
- Desire and drive to develop a career in Digital/eCommerce.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of Shopify
- Have a strong understanding of brand and tone of voice
- Be forward-thinking, working on present-day strategy as well as preparing for the rapidly evolving future of eCommerce.
- Retail experience is preferred.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Goumal email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's