Digital Content and Community Specialist
|Job Title:||Digital Content and Community Specialist|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2018 16:33|
They are now looking to recruit a Social Media Specialist. You will work closely with the Marketing/Digital team to help develop and implement a content and digital plan across the company's social media channels. You will contribute to overall and promotional strategy, forward plan and oversee key social campaigns.
As the Social Media Specialist, you will need to be ahead of the curve with all the digital and social trends, have a proven understanding of the social media fashion landscape with your finger on the pulse to drive brand awareness, engagement and sales.
Producing engaging content and improving response rate and ensure customers are given the full branded experience through all social channels.
- Plan, create and execute social media campaigns in line with the digital marketing strategy
- Monitor optimise and report on all social media campaigns
- Collaborator and work closely with influencers and PR agencies to generate social media content
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends, tools and, best practices
- Assist in advert and campaign planning across all paid social channels.
- Managing integrated digital campaigns across paid, owned and earned media
- Writing content for landing pages, emails, web copy, banners, social posts and blogs
- Building content calendars to meet integrated social, digital and print campaigns
- Writing SEO friendly copy, along with strategic content to meet the marketing plan
- Coordinate and deliver follower acquisition activities, promotions and competitions.
- Championing all community management for the brand, driving community and customer engagement.
- Manage brand partnerships to generate content, increase traffic, database revenue and engagement, brand awareness through all channels.
- Manage all social media content from running photo shoots and requirements, as well as video content. Coming up with ideas strategy and inspiration behind photo / video content strategy for social channels
- Measure ROI and report weekly, monthly and on a campaign basis for all paid channels.
- Ensure social feeds are elevated, curated, reflecting the brands unique DNA.
- Measure ROI and effectiveness of all social media campaigns and produce reporting across all channels
What you will need:
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role for a fashion business as well as a degree in Marketing/Communications/Business
- An exceptional understanding of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, Wordpress and YouTube
- Strong analytical grasp and understanding of media metrics (experience using Google DoubleClick is advantageous but not essential)
- Proven communication skills and strong copywriting skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's