Digital Marketing and eCommerce executive
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing and eCommerce executive|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$85000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2020 14:18|
Digital Marketing and eCommerce Executive
Our Client is a successful Lingerie and Sleepwear business known for its high-quality finishes and contemporary styles. You will assist in developing the online strategy to maintain a competitive sales platform.
Reporting in the GM you will be responsible for managing the total digital experience of the brands. The purpose of the role is to promote the brand image consistently with a focus on improving the overall customer experience that will drive sales via eCommerce and traditional sales channels.
You will be responsible for executing and evolving the social media strategy, have a keen interest in the user experience, conversion analysis, marketing, on-trend with emerging technologies and online customer behaviours.
You will assist in developing annual e-Commerce strategies in conjunction with the overall business strategy of the company. Developing and maintaining the online business. Working with key people within the organization as well as external 3rd party agencies to achieve growth targets on an annual basis.
As the Digital Marketing & eCommerce Executive, you will develop and implement content and digital plans across the company's social media channels. You will contribute to overall and promotional strategy, forward plan and be in charge of maintaining and developing the brand's tone of voice across all communication channels.
- Regularly review competitive websites in terms of product range, marketing initiatives, & functionality and customer offerings
- Monitor sales, stock and gross margin report by category & fit for review
- Set KPI benchmarks from analytics and competitive analysis
- Manage the branded image through being creative and the use of digital marketing channels to ensure that the brand is portrayed with a consistent persona.
- Oversee key digital marketing projects and website improvements that support the overarching brand image and business growth strategy
- Develop, lead & execute the Ecommerce strategy facilitating growth, maximizing online sales, ROI, customer satisfaction whilst controlling expenses, costs and margin.
- Explore opportunities to increase traffic to the website through paid and unpaid initiatives while adhering to brand values
- Manage the marketing budget and forecast to drive new customer growth
- Develop and implement online customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Build the capability, and deliver targeted activity based on customer purchase behaviour
- Develop and execute plans aligned to strategy and business requirements, and aligned contact program is driven through customer insights, segmentation, analytics and purchase behaviour across Customer Journey Customer Lifecycle Promotional program
- Management of SEO function and resource
- Work with the affiliate program and the media agency partner to develop and integrate online strategy covering areas for Awareness, Direct Acquisition, and Customer Care & Retention.
- Continuously review, analyze and share customer insights with the business to drive an: Increasing ROI on activity Understanding of who their customer is and what they buy Segmented approach to our understanding and communications
- Lead change and continuous improvement programs across the customer database, integrations, and tools retargeting.
This position requires an applicant with need skills in E-Commerce retail as follows:
- Analytical thinking: Ability to analyse, investigate and interpret financial data and information.
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in an eCommerce or Digital Marketing role
- Quick to build industry-specific insights, particularly when it comes to Social Media and Digital innovation
- Demonstrated experience in developing online strategy and development road maps.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of eCommerce platforms and eCommerce plugins
- Have a strong understanding of brand and tone of voice
- Relevant cross-functional experience (marketing, digital agency, advertising, project management)
- Be forward-thinking, working on present-day strategy as well as preparing for the rapidly evolving future of eCommerce.
- Retail experience is preferred
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Goumal email@example.com
For further opportunities please see our website www.scarlettrecruitment.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's