Digital Marketing - Fashion
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing - Fashion|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||super and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Nugent|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 16:23|
Digital Marketing Coordinator
This newly created role is aimed at taking our clients social media channels to the next level! The successful candidate will be responsible for digital marketing, social media content, creation, planning, execution and reporting.
- Highly organised and process driven
- Experience with Magento / Emarsys preferable
- 2-3 years of experience in a digital or content marketing environment
- Solid understanding of Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram paid campaigns
- You will have a tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline ideally Business Marketing or Communications
- A genuine passion for content creation and social media, you will be knowledgeable across a range of social platforms and ideally have been exposed to some social media monitoring tools
- You will be a strong communicator, written and verbal, able to communicate ideas and have a solution focused attitude
- Managing integrated digital campaigns across paid, owned and earned media
- Writing content for landing pages, emails, web copy, banners, social posts and blogs
- Building content calendars to meet integrated social, digital and print campaigns
- Writing SEO friendly copy, along with strategic content to meet the marketing plan
- Contribute to the development of the brands annual social media strategy.
- Coordinate and produce the social blog and content calendars.
- Coordinate and deliver follower acquisition activities, promotions and competitions.
- Act as brand guardian working with various teams across design, marketing, content to ensure brand perception and essence are consistently communicated.
- You will be involved in all paid content partnership programs, as well as influencer seeding programs, in collaboration with the marketing team and with external PR agency support.
- Manage all social media content from running photoshoots and requirements, as well as video content.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Sarah Nugent or for a confidential conversation please contact Sarah on 0424 455 341
For further opportunities please see our website www.tshr.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's