Digital Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$120000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 16:11|
Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a global fashion Brand. They are one of the most talked about brands, having built a cult following already established throughout Australia and overseas. This is an exciting global opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager in the high performing Online team in the Head Office. Reporting to the Head of Digital. You will be responsible for driving revenue and acquisition in the SEM, Affiliate and Social channels in the business mix, the role is also responsible for growing acquisition and revenue.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be the leading force in leading the customer acquisition, retention & loyalty, leveraging internal resources and agencies to meet digital marketing and eCommerce targets. Executing multi-channel customer-focused marketing strategies on various mediums including websites, social media, and digital presence.
You will develop and execute digital marketing campaigns and bring hands-on experience across multiple platforms and channels to help achieve measurable results. As an analytical and strategic thinker, you will understand the vital role that different channels play in converting leads and will constantly look for insights and new ways to optimise campaigns to achieve marketing objectives and ultimately improve ROI.
You will be required to manage and execute all aspects of Digital marketing and advertising to maximize market awareness and maintain the brands position within the market and grow the digital footprint and online community.
- Use analytics to identify improvement opportunities across the website and digital communication platforms
- Deliver important consumer insights back to the wider team, working to identify key purchasing behaviors and milestones in the customer lifecycle, as well as important market trends
- Be a champion for brand awareness and the importance of curated brand experience for all new and returning online customers
- Lead and facilitate the formulation of a digital marketing strategy including digital channels, social media and email to deliver on overall revenue targets across both Australia and the US
- Build online traffic through optimising search, affiliate marketing, comparison shopping, and other digital media plus testing new channel sources
- You will utilize your experience using analytics to drive insights and recommendations and be able to act on those to improve on results from different channels
- Revenue attribution for active digital marketing campaigns across all channels
- Forecasting, tracking, and reporting campaign effectiveness as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders.
- Build the capability, and deliver targeted activity based on customer purchase behavior
- Planning and optimizing opportunities where innovation can be applied to deliver better website/online Customer Experiences (CX).
- Drive direct reports to reach and exceed set targets and KPIs by providing guidance, coaching, and support to upskill and build team capability.
- Work with the affiliate program and the media agency partner to develop and integrate online strategy covering areas for Awareness, Direct Acquisition, and Customer Care & Retention.
- Continuously review, analyze and share customer insights with the business to drive an: Increasing ROI on activity Understanding of who their customer is and what they buy Segmented approach to our understanding and communications
- Lead change and continuous improvement programs across the customer database, integrations and tools, retargeting.
This position requires an applicant with skills in
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or 5 + years' experience in a Digital Marketing role would be ideal
- Background in Digital marketing gained from Retail or wholesale businesses
- Competent in SEO and SEM Strategy best practice
- Exception digital project management expertise
- Passionate about and strong experience in social media trends and delivery
- Ability to develop creative assets to support campaigns, working with in house designers & agencies to build high engagement, on-brand creative
- Experience in marketing automation alongside digital metric reporting and analysis
- Analytical thinking: Ability to analyze, investigate and interpret financial data and information
- Development of customer journey strategy and aligned contact programs
- Analytics and segmentation to drive increased customer understanding and continuous growth in ROI
- Proven experience in funnel analysis and best practice approach to website conversion, UX and A/B testing
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's