|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Location:||Western Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Goumal|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2021 15:18|
Our client, a multi-award-winning industry leader in the Gifting and Hampers Industry they are now looking to add to their head office team within their marketing department. This role reports directly to the CEO and sits on the executive team.
Their culture is fast-paced and ambitious - they like to move twice as fast, as others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported their growth.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be the leading force in leading customer acquisition, retention & loyalty, leveraging internal resources and agencies to meet digital marketing and eCommerce targets. Executing multi-channel customer-focused marketing strategies on various mediums including websites, social media, and digital presence.
As an analytical and strategic thinker, you will understand the vital role that different channels play in converting leads and will constantly look for insights and new ways to optimise campaigns to achieve marketing objectives and ultimately improve ROI.
You will be required to manage and execute all aspects of Marketing and advertising to maximize market awareness and maintain the brand's position within the market and grow the digital footprint and online community.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly Marketing report for Board papers, occasionally presenting.
- Build and manage the Marketing Budget
- Manage the Digital Agency; be well versed in SEO, SEM, Adwords, Google Analytics,
- Manage the external web developer, ensuring updates are undertaken to ensure sites are ahead of the market
- Undertake regular competitive reviews with the Marketing Assistant to be aware of changes and opportunities in the market
- Manage and develop the Marketing Assistant and ensure all their responsibilities are undertaken
- You will utilize your experience using analytics to drive insights and recommendations and be able to act on those to improve on results from different channels
- Drive direct reports to reach and exceed set targets and KPIs by providing guidance, coaching, and support to upskill and build team capability.
This position requires an applicant with skills in:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or 5 + years' experience in a Marketing role would be ideal
- Background in marketing gained from Retail or wholesale businesses. FMCG experience in premium products is an advantage
- Managing e-commerce sites
- Experience Managing external stakeholders
- Competent in SEO and SEM Strategy best practice
- Analytical thinking: Ability to analyze, investigate and interpret financial data and information
- Proven experience in funnel analysis and best practice approach to website conversion, UX and A/B testing
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Goumal email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's