Digital Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Honor Makita|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2019 10:10|
This Online Fashion business prides itself on creating unique designs for women who embrace fashion & femininity. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be the leading force in leading the customer acquisition and retention, leveraging internal resources and agencies to meet digital marketing and eCommerce targets.
You will develop and execute digital marketing campaigns and bring hands-on experience across multiple platforms and channels to help achieve measurable results.
You will be required to manage and execute all aspects of Digital Marketing and advertising to maximise market awareness and maintain the brand's position within the market and grow the digital footprint and online community.
- Use analytics to identify improvement opportunities across the website and digital communication platforms
- Deliver important consumer insights back to the wider team, working to identify key purchasing behaviours and milestones in the customer lifecycle, as well as important market trends
- Be a champion for brand awareness and the importance of a curated brand experience for all new and returning online customers
- Build the customer journey, lifecycle and contact strategies
- Manage the digital marketing calendar
- Execute campaigns across all digital channels
- Manage content creation for the website such as homepage layouts & banners
- Manage the marketing budget and forecast to drive new customer growth
- Develop and implement online customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Build the capability, and deliver targeted activity based on customer purchase behaviour
- Develop and execute plans aligned to strategy and business requirements, and aligned contact program is driven through customer insights, segmentation, analytics and purchase behaviour across Customer Journey Customer Lifecycle Promotional program
- Management of SEO function and resource
- Work with the affiliate program and the media agency partner to develop and integrate online strategy covering areas for Awareness, Direct Acquisition, and Customer Care & Retention.
- Continuously review, analyse and share customer insights with the business to drive an: Increasing ROI on activity Understanding of who their customer is and what they buy Segmented approach to our understanding and communications
- Lead change and continuous improvement programs across the customer database, integrations, and tools, retargeting.
This position requires an applicant with skills in:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or 6+ years' experience in a similar fashion business would be ideal
- Background in Digital Marketing gained from Retail or online businesses
- Competent in SEO and SEM Strategy best practice
- Exception digital project management expertise
- Experience in reporting tools such as Magento, Shopify & Google Analytics
- Analytical thinking: Ability to analyse, investigate and interpret financial data and information
- Development & execution of supporting promotional program EDM activity
- Analytics and segmentation to drive increased customer understanding and continuous growth in ROI
- Proven experience in funnel analysis and best practice approach to website conversion, UX and A/B testing
- Experience developing multi-channel CRM campaigns to drive engagement and ensure repeat purchase, customer retention, and UX
To apply, please use the appropriate link quoting reference #8992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's