Digital Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 14:32|
About The Beauty Chef
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focuses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager that is aligned to the brand values. The role is full time and based in their offices in the Eastern Suburbs and is situated close to public transport.
About the role
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the day-to-day execution of Digital Marketing activities for TBC.com platforms globally. The role works in partnership with the marketing team to ensure consistent brand representation across all channels.
Duties & responsibilities
- Works with the Head of Digital Marketing and E-Commerce to develop Digital Marketing strategies to raise awareness and drive e-commerce conversion.
- Flawless execution of digital marketing campaigns aligned to strategy & marketing calendar.
- Develop new and improved ways to communicate and connect with our customers through various digital channels.
- Flawless execution of digital marketing campaigns aligned to strategy & marketing calendar for global markets ie AUS & USA.
- Work with external digital agency in briefing, and monitoring The Beauty Chef's paid search, paid social & SEO campaigns & initiatives.
- Manages AdWords partners and ensures optimal results.
- Devise & manage email marketing segmentation initiatives.
Skills & experience
- 2-3 years' experience in Digital Marketing role
- Experience with Shopify highly regarded
- Experience with CRM and/or email marketing platform
- Experience with both organic and paid management of social media platform
- Strong understanding of, and interest in Digital Marketing & E-Commerce industry trends
The business is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive.
- Very people focussed culture, dedicated to their employees and customers.
- Once a quarter the team do various team building activities such as, meditation classes and organic makeup classes.
- Generous product allowance.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Adrian Markovski, 02 9023 1014.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's